acne, how the celebrities adjust the problem ?
Bad memories of our adolescence , acne is rife in adulthood . An update on these buttons.
Acne , what is it?
Acne can take many forms : red pimples , blackheads , whiteheads and even pus-filled cysts. The skin is often greasy and oily appearance. We sometimes notice scars antique buttons that give a lumpy effect to the skin.
Acne is caused by overactive sebaceous glands produce too much sebum. Sebum is usually used to protect the skin against dryness. But when there is an overproduction , the sebum collects in and clog the pores . So the skin becomes oily and bacteria can proliferate , two factors causing acne.
Who are most affected by acne ?
Teens are most affected by acne. Approximately 85 % of young people have one or acne during their teenage outbreaks . In fact , too much sebum production is often caused by hormonal fluctuations. And during adolescence, imbalances are common ! In adulthood , acne is usually blurred. But for about 10 % of the population , acne will present . Also, you can see acne during the menstrual cycle or pregnancy relapses.
- Improper cleaning of the skin. Careful and daily hygiene is necessary.
- Excessive use of cosmetic products . Too much makeup or wrong choice of products may burden the skin and increase acne.
- The hair near the skin. If you have oily hair, it is also a sign of overactive sebaceous glands. Also if the hair is constantly touching the face and acne areas, they may become the means of transport of bacteria and infections.
- The groping buttons. It then extends infection and loses control over the spread of acne . Better not touch them.
- Taking certain medications, especially those that can create hormonal imbalances .
- The sun . One might think that the sun helps acne skin temporarily draining the skin and sebaceous glands, but acne still comes back . We must also continue to adequately protect our skin with sunscreen , acne or not.
Right moves to counter acne
Products for you . No special products , ones that your friend uses or those who feel good! No, suitable products for our skin type. We carefully cleanses every day. Also chooses products designed for acne-prone skin that does not clog pores.
Wash, but not too much. A morning and evening routine is performed, but it is wrong to believe that multiple washings will succeed in making the skin less oily . If too stimulates the sebaceous glands , eg by washing , they will produce more sebum ... !
Avoid touching contaminated areas too . Whether with hair, wearing a hat, headband , goggles, etc . , Be careful . But the most important is to avoid touching our faces with our hands too often . Above all, never try to pop pimples ; we could create new irritations. More on our key buttons, more germs have the chance to infect a healthy zone.
Drink plenty of water . Thus, it ensures proper hydration our skin .
Good products against acne
If you're looking for the best product to eliminate acne, with this article No more acne.
Read Also :
>> acne, how the celebrities adjust the problem ?